A Cured Life is an aspiration.
By recognizing that true “curing” comes from a million tiny choices, decisions, revelations, commitments, habits, and actions, you can begin to piece it all together to create a superior version of yourself – thus making your life far more enjoyable.
These posts highlight the tools I have amassed to proactively cure my life:
- Thoughts on Inspiration and Creativity
- 3 Steps to Break Negative Personal Patterns
- My Mane of Manifestations
- Ignite Transition: 8 Ideas to Embrace Seasonal Change
- Own Your Excuses by Expecting Them
- New Goal Not Sticking? Put a Ritual Around It
- Aspirations Do Not Equal Capabilities
- Seeing Too Much is Seeing Nothing
- Real Change: Remembering the “Why” Below the Surface
- The Nature of the Beast: Embracing Our Extremes