It’s the last official weekend of winter. There’s still snow on the ground, a chill in the air, and an unclear end to it all. In typical fashion, this seasonal switch will be a blurry one. But as we transition into spring on Monday, I can’t help but feel as if I’m going through some blossoming changes as well.
This week I got a new (to me) car, will be teaching my first ever yoga class in a studio, scheduled a vacation to New Orleans for next month, and continued gaining traction on some personal projects.
Despite all of that, I have very little to share in the way of photos! Other things took priority in my unending pursuit of balance.
But, there has been a lot of action throughout all the seedling trays…
Plucked a bunch of micro greens/herbs for additions to soups, wraps, and the like…
It is SO nice to have these vibrant, fresh goodies at my fingertips again. No stopping now… soon the growing season will be fully upon us!
Baron is ready.
In lieu of sharing recipes, creations, and whatnot… I thought I’d roundup some favorite links I enjoyed this week, and I hope you enjoy them too.
LINKS I LOVED
- I watched the follow-up film to Cowspiracy called What the Health, which was released on Thursday. It focuses on exposing a powerful, important, and necessary message.
Through Sunday, 50% of all film sales will be donated to feed people in need with healthy plant-based food, via Food Not Bombs. Check it out!
- If you love documentaries – particularly nature/environmentally related ones – look no further than this collection on Vimeo. Incredible stuff.
- If you’re watching Big Little Lies (like me), you’re probably loving the music. Enjoy a playlist of it all on Spotify right here.
- What would be in my fairytale fantasy home? These *Gemstone* Countertops.
- I dig it: Museums Are Using Neuroscientists to Help People Understand Art.
- TED Talk: To Raise Brave Girls, Encourage Adventure.
- I used to buy CSA shares, but now I grow most of my own produce. Still very much an advocate for them, I recommend seeking one out to support your local farmer this year.
If you’re interested in signing up for one – now is the time! Learn more here, and subscribe to Nourish + Flourish (one of my podcasts), for a relevant discussion coming up on Monday’s new episode.
Happy Friday everyone!
Check out prior Week in Review posts: