Every Friday I share interesting links and findings, food I’ve made,
and an update on what’s growing in the garden. Enjoy.
- If you have HBO, this new documentary is worth watching. Fair warning, though – it may cause near panic attacks, devastation, and lots of pause for thought.
- Find out why Mr. Potato Head got an “ugly” makeover. (I love it!)
- A look at some rather cute and unexpected “gardeners” – arctic foxes.
- Efforts are being made to revive Emily Dickinson’s gardens in Amherst, Mass. I am interested to watch this project unfold!
- My cousin is an amazing artist/painter/person.
- A collaboration between a physician/botanist and organic farmers, nutrition educators and plant-based chefs? Seems overdue, and exciting!
This vegetable curry was delicious and made enough sauce to enjoy with other dishes throughout the week.
JUNE ROUNDUP ON CURED LIFE
The first month of Cured Life is on the books! Here’s a look back at the posts:
- Welcome to Cured Life
- Thoughts on Creativity and Inspiration
- Thoughts on Food: Creating a More Purposeful Plate
- 15 Tips For Transitioning to Plant-Based Eating
- 9 Unexpected Things I Learned in Yoga Teacher Training
- Happenstance: The Tale of My Cancer Diagnosis
- The History of My Cancer Treatments: Part I (first debulking surgery)
- The History of My Cancer Treatments: Part II (systemic chemotherapy)
- The History of My Cancer Treatments: Part III (second debulking surgery + HIPEC)
- Side Effects Include: Menopause at 30
I hope you all have a lovely (*holiday!*) weekend.