I have a quick recap for you on this Saturday morning.
After an intense week of home reno, travel, and overall exhaustion and feelings of burnout… I am looking forward to a low-key weekend to rejuvenate a bit.
At the river in my hometown this week. The saving grace of every day is prioritizing a few quiet moments in nature.
This Week in Content:
- When worlds collide: nature + yoga.
- I shared the special ingredient I add to my morning coffee.
- I mused over a compartmentalized life vs. a freely flowing one.
- The journey that all poppy seeds take.
- In the garden, things are starting to show.
This Week in Podcasting:
We also launched a new (private) Facebook group to continue deep diving on conversations about health, wellness, movement, creativity, joy, and much more. Join us!
This Week in Findings:
- Real talk: Cancer + Sex. Why is nobody talking about it?
- Are you feeling depressed by summer?
- What makes a tick… tick?
And finally, your weekly dose of dogs…
The best nappers in the whole world.