Today marks one week of living at the new house!
Even though there’s still a wave of rough stuff happening, I feel like I can finally start to relax… a teeny, tiny, little bit.
There’s been buckets of rain falling for the past few days, which provided a nice relief from the endless manual labor needs out in the garden. When the sun reappeared, the crops looked lush and happy (see header photo of the onions + tomatoes).
This weekend’s forecast looks beautiful, so there’ll be no rest for the weary. I’ll be painting (walls), weeding, and organizing for hours and hours and hours. Silver lining = lots of time for podcast listening (I’ve shared some favorites below).
Here’s my week!
This Week in Content:
- Garlic was harvested, and garlic was braided.
- I shared 10 of my favorite plant-based cookbooks.
- I got a little complex with some fancy simple syrup.
- I got honest about what’s bumming me out, and already feel lighter because of it.
- I had a lunch that was full of crunch.
Instagram of the week:
This raw(ish) plate got a lot of love!
This Week in Podcasting:
This Week in Findings:
- I would like a fleet of Tertills, please.
- Is Instagram food a “sad, sparkly lie?”
- If you’re going to rave, keep it clean.
- I can’t be the only one excited by this list: 5 Must-Listen Podcasts for Farmers.
- If there’s any fellow yoga teachers out there, The Connected Yoga Teacher is fantastic.
- If you love watching Bravo, like me, this podcast is pure entertainment – and my absolute favorite.
- Attention sewers: a goldmine of vintage patterns.
- 11 great business + creativity tips.
- Want to make your weekend last longer? Here’s how.
- Summer recipe inspiration: 1, 2, 3.
And finally, your weekly dose of dogs…
Tiny house = extra coziness.