This week was a good one.
Still hectic as hell, but so many reasons to be happy…
Summer is here, I cohosted a fun party, and the garden is nearly fully migrated.
Finally droppin’ those peanut and cabbage plants at their forever homes!
The week came to a close with a hearty helping of rain, which I can’t complain about. The weekend looks like it’ll be beautiful, and I can’t wait to dive in!
This Week in Content:
- We partied in Pittsburgh, celebrating podcasting, cookbooks, good food and friendship.
- Summer officially arrived.
- Against all odds, the garden has survived.
- In an effort to eat with my eyes, I shared my 9 favorite ways to pretty up a plate.
- Another installment of my Virtual Forest Bathing series took you to the woods.
Instagram of the week: Backyard berries galore!
This Week in Findings:
- If you enjoy my Virtual Forest Bathing series, here’s a few more ways to reap the benefits of nature.
- I am super curious about silent meditation retreats. Would you ever?
- I know Lisa (we used to knit together!), and have loved watching this journey (and her photos from it) on Facebook over the past couple of years. Now you can know about her intriguing Pittsburgh project too!
- You’ve probably seen this, but it’s worth a second (or third) watch for instant smiles.
- I’ve been working on a playlist of all the songs that remind me of summer:
Still a work in progress. Anything I’m missing?
And finally, your weekly dose of dogs…
Berry loving babes!