Tying up loose ends, transitioning to the new property, massive amounts of cooking and cleaning….
All in all, it has been a great (albeit lightning fast) week.
Amidst the chaos I have tried to stay up to speed with the massive amount of growth in our current garden. Here’s a sampling of the action…
And I still can’t believe this shot of my purple poppy came out so well. If you’d like a 10×10 archival print, you can order one here.
Pretty damn magical out there, and I feel so grateful that I get to soak up all this beauty before this garden is officially gone.
This Week in Content:
- Trug to Table: Spring Greens Galore
- Save the Herbs! Fast Tips for Optimal Freshness
- Praise for Pantry to Plate: Plant-Based Made Easy
- RECIPE: Plant-Based Rainbow Pad Thai
- Mindful Moments: Cultivating Calm
This Week in Podcasting:
- N+F: This week was Part II of our Season 1 Finale, which officially puts our first season to rest! Mark your calendars: Season 2 starts on Monday July 3rd.
- We’re ready to celebrate next week…. and there’s still time to get a ticket!
This Week in Findings:
- I needed this: How to Maintain Your Sanity (and Be Productive) When You Work Alone All the Time
- I think I love opossums now?
- I have been greatly anticipating this book and it arrived a few days ago. I see a lot of cheesemaking in my future!
- I had to see it when it first came out, but the follow-up to Cowspiracy is now available on Netflix: What the Health.
- Captivating storytelling mixed with inspired and amusing animation… I am here for Party Legends on VICELAND.
- Kind of obsessed with these animal kingdom paintings.
And finally, your weekly dose of dogs…
They love peas.
I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
*Note: Week in Review posts will now appear on Saturdays instead of Fridays.